Saturday, November 27, 2010

Book Signings for Motherless Soul


Motherless Soul has been out for more than a year now and it has turned out to be an amazing year. Of everything I've been through, including starting this blog, the most fun has been the book signings. The amount of people that have come out to individual events has ranged from under ten to over fifty, but every signing has been a chance to meet unique people and to discuss the themes of my book with my readers.

The topics include parent child relationships and the eternal nature of the human soul. There have also been some very interesting discussions about the Civil War, since much of this "Past Lives Mystery" is set in that era and my great grandfather fought in that war and won the National Medal of Honor.

My next two signings are in Winston-Salem, NC:
1. On January 12 from 12 noon to 1:00 I'll be talking about Motherless Soul at the central library on fifth street.
2. On January 21 from 5:30 to 7:30 I'll be holding a signing at Barnhill's at 811 Burke St. This event will also be a wine tasting, so it should be a good way to spend a Friday night.

For those who can't make the Winston events here are a couple of video links: one that talks about my book signings and another that is a reading from the book.

NC Book Tour

Reading from Motherless Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment